Our courses are designed for veterinarians and licensed animal physiotherapists with a human physiotherapy background as we aim to deliver high quality education. Via our local partners we have successfully applied for local CME points, which means that our courses are recognized as independent education.
Our instructors are equine practitioners with a veterinary and physiotherapy background, specialized on orthopedics and very experienced in our taping concept.
Each course consists of two days of 8 hours and has a mixture of theory and practice and is organized at a location with enough room for practical exercises. During the courses we will make use of video’s, pictures and real life cases.
Veterinary Kinesiology Taping Equine Base Course (MTC- VK I):
The first course introduces the concept of veterinary taping in horses.
Attendees will learn the basics of different applications on both humans and horses.
- Learn about the principles of taping
- Know how to handle the tape and learn how to apply on horses
- Lectures and practical training-sessions will be alternated
- Different than in other courses, there will be case-based presentations, to give a good insight in the variety of taping indications.
Veterinary Kinesiology Taping Equine Advanced Course (MTC-VK II):
The second course will build on the knowledge and skills of the base course.
- Learn about taping as a form of treatment in rehabilitation and training situations
- Work on the interaction of rider and horse by taping both human and horses
- Practical training with real live cases